- 1¼ cup of frozen mixed berries (I like blueberries, raspberries and blackberries so pick what you like.)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pepper (fresh ground)
- Mix the first four ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Set the blender to high speed and pour the olive oil into the blender very slowly so that the vinaigrette is totally emulsified.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight jar.