- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of minced onion
- 2 tablespoons of raw sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of sweet cream
- 2 cups milk
- Place the first 7 ingredients into a medium sauce pan.
- Use an immersion blender to thoroughly mix the ingredients until you have a thick sauce. If you don't have an immersion blender, you can use a regular blender and then transfer the ingredients to the sauce pan.
- Use medium heat and bring the ingredients to a low simmer.
- Slowly add the cream and the milk and heat to a low simmer for about 10-15 minutes to make sure the onion and garlic are thoroughly cooked.
Yield: 5½ cups
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback and comments on recipes.