- 6 medium/large potatoes, cleaned and cut into large chunks with the skins on.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup of milk or cream
- ¼ cup (½ stick) of butter
- 2 large cloves of garlic, either finely minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 1½ teaspoons of Phantom Chipotle Salt (If you can't make this salt blend, finely mince ¼ of a dried Chipotle pepper without the seeds and mix it with enough plain table salt to reach your desired level of heat.)
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with water. Then add the oil to prevent the water from boiling over the top of the pot.
- Cover the pot and bring the potatoes to a rapid boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat to medium-low and let the potatoes cook for about 15 minutes, until fork-tender.
- Heat the milk and butter in the microwave until the butter is melted.
- Mash the potatoes with the milk, butter, garlic, Phantom Chipotle Salt, and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback and comments on recipes.