- 1½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1½ teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
- 2 cups of V8 juice
- 1 cup of finely diced carrot
- 4 Dried Chipotle chili peppers (seeds and stems removed)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1½ tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Blend the cornstarch in the cup of water.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and using an immersion blender to finely grind the carrots and peppers until they almost disappear in the sauce.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and bring it back up to a boil for another 15 minutes.
- Pour into sterile bottles, allow the bottles to cool and store in the refrigerator.