- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated jack or other mild low moisture cheese
- ½ kilo, or 1 pound chorizo (or any flavor of ground sausage)
- 1/3 cup fresh natilla, or sour cream
- 1 medium potato, coarsely grated (about 1 to 1½ cup)
- 2½ cups Krusteaz or Bisquick pancake/baking mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Soak grated potato in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Grate the cheeses.
- Remove the casing from the chorizo, or sausage.
- Drain water from grated potato and blot dry in a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Form mixture into balls about the size of a walnut.
- Bake on parchment paper for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Post a Comment
Please leave your feedback and comments on recipes.